How to make Halloween votive holders:
1. Pull in the Tombstone, the skull and the RIP from the Happy Hauntings cartridge. (The cartridge must be loaded onto a Gypsy in order to do this exact project. If you don’t have a Gypsy, you may just cut the Tombstone out on the Cricut. NOTE: Make the headstone stretch to 12×12, The sides of the headstone box will fall off the edge. See photo below.)
2. Cut out the headstone box (see below) on card stock or Bazzill Basics paper. I chose a denim blue here because I will be spray painting it black and I want some of the blue to show through.
3. Using metallic finish black spray paint, spray the headstone votives.
4. Once dry, trim the sides and use double-stick tape to assemble (see below.)
5. Use leftover card stock as a template to cut out the “window.” Trace the curve onto white copy paper. (See next two pictures.)
6. Spray glue onto one side of white paper and insert into headstone. Spray glue small pieces to add to the inside of letters and skull eyes (see next two photos.)
7. Fill with foil wrapped candy and put one at every place on the table.